Problems plumbers solve in Los Angeles
Plumbing is one of the most disliked jobs not only in Los Angeles, but in the whole world. But, someone has to do it. Without plumbers, we would face a great number of problems. They fix a large number of plumbing problems homeowners face. Professional plumbers make repairs and replacements that last longer than those done by homeowners with much less risk and fewer problems. Below is a list of some common problems plumbers in Los Angeles solve.
1) Clogged drain – Typically, a DIY clog is cleared by putting one half cup of baking soda and one half cup of vinegar in the drain, flushing it, and letting hot water flow for about five minutes. Major drain clogs are cleared by plumbers using drain snake, also known as hand auger.
2) Leaky faucet – Another common house issue that plumbers solve. Typically, fixing this issue requires the change of faucet’s washer. To make sure that this does not happen, household residents must slowly turn the faucets on and off.
3) Leaky pipes – Pipe leaks are caused by a great variety of reasons, from improper installation to corrosion caused by time. Professional plumbers inspect and solve leaky pipes often.
4) Running toilet – This is one of the most, if not the most common plumbing issue homes face. It is often caused by damaged valve or a flapper that needs to be cleaned or replaced. If the homeowners cannot spot the problem, they should contact the plumbers.
5) Leaky toiled – A toilet that leaks water in the base can be often repaired by tightening the bolts or replacing them. If this solution does not work, this could mean that the water comes from other parts of the toilet. Professional plumbers are here to help homeowners with this issue.
6) No hot water – Professional plumbers often fix this problem by turning the pilot light or increasing the temperature, a common sense solution.